LONE WOLF COMMUNICATIONS, LLC
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help, assist and prepare daily reports to meet managerial needs.
-communicate with customers keeping them informed of their appointments.
-keep techs on time for their appointments.
- Assists management with special projects as assigned.
- Coordinate effectively with other departments as needed and document activities.
- Properly use billing (ICOMS) , Work Assure, Sagequest, Issuetrak.
- Maintain documents and records for departmental management.
- Work with various groups to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Communicate new policies and procedures to the in-house technicians as well as contractors.
- point of contact for communication with contractors and employees.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Experience in Telecommunications or Cable/Phone industries.
Ability to work with multiple projects, meet deadlines, and ability to prioritize work.
Organized, detail-oriented, work under pressure and able to handle and take initiative to resolve critical issues, required.
Able to communicate effectively and confidently with other departments (written and oral).
Ability to work overtime and flexible schedule as needed (including nights and/or weekends)
Requires adherence to Lone Wolf Communications Code Of Business Conduct.
Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.